You know what I mean-- "Slow Jamz". I believe someone was not so subtle not too long ago and named theirs "I'm Trying To Get In Your Pants". Same thing. You remember all those compilations that they sold on late night television with like twenty five disks. Who needs 38 hours of sexy songs? I don't. You see the art of "Slow Jamz" is to trick the person you apply it on. Yeah, application like a salve or a game that you load on your new iTouch. You are sitting in the dark drinking some scotch or some port on your leather couch and you say casually and kindof loudly "Lets turn on some music?!". You've got it in the bag (especially after the Roofie/Viagra combo that you have soaked the glass in and let dry before you went out "dancing" at The Fez). And this is why:
Steely Dan- Dirty Work
Beck- No Complaints
Bill Withers- Use Me
Shelby Lynne- Dream Some
Crowded House- Into Temptation
Amy Winehouse- Love Is A Losing Game
The Roots- Coming To Break You Off
A Tribe Called Quest- Electric Relaxation
Erykah Badu- Next Lifetime
Lauren Hill- Nothing Even Matters
Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto- Corcovado
Sondre Lerche & The Faces Down Quartet- (You Knocked Me) Off My Feet
Billie Holiday- Some Other Spring
Omara Portuondo- Veinte Anos
Andre 3000- Prototype
Now, I understand that you are surprised that there is no Jack Johnson or The Basement Jaxx on this mix, but again, I cannot stress enough (Roofie/Viagra) that this is supposed to be sexy, and what says sexy more than a girl who smokes crack? or suggesting that we could be butterflies? or a language other than English? or begging to be used, until you are used up. All I'm saying is look out- Because I have a sexy mix and a sexy amount of sedatives.
(2008 is the new 2003 does not technically condone the use of Flunetrazapam in combine with Slidenafil citrate in a sexual setting. We are just saying that its something to consider.)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate to say it Sam, but no one thinks Crowded House is sexy, except for maybe you and your mom.
Post a Comment