Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sadie Hawkins Meets Steven Hawking: This is Gonna Make You Dance Like a Retard

Traxx:

50 Cent and Olivia- Candy Shop
Blondie- Heart of Glass
K.C. and the Sunshine Band- Keep it Comming
Fiest- 1 2 3 4
Midlake- Young Bride
Ok Go- Oh Lately It's So Quiet
Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx- Gold Digger
Jay-Z ft Mariah Carey- Heartbreaker
Prince- I Would Die 4 U
Pitch Black- It's All Real
The Rolling Stones- Under My Thumb
Stevie Wonder- You Can Fell It All Over
Nikka Costa- Happy In The Morning
Robert Palmer- Addicted To Love
The Steve Miller Band- Stuck in the Middle With You
Fleetwood Mac- Dreams

All of these make me dance like a retard. I'm either shaking my arms or turning in the dark with my eyes closed, either way- they will have the same affect of you. Album re-name could/would/should also be Things to Kareokie on a First Date

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Unless of course you're referring to a specific live recording of Steve Miller performing "Stuck In The Middle With You, " that song is by Stealer's Wheel. You know who else was in Stealer's Wheel? Gerry Rafferty (yes the same Gerry Rafferty that you put on your last mix tape.)
I love FELLING it all over, just like Stevie! The inlcusion of the 1234 is a bit of a crygasm carryover. I get it though. I was going to put OK GO! on my last tape, but it was starting to look like an actual mix tape I had made for you know who (Pamela.) I'm just glad it ended up on somebody's mix.
Your pallette is intact, it just needs refining. I feel like you make a mixtape like I cook (or at least how I used to cook) by grabbing some spices from the shelf and throwing them in the dish because you "feel" like it needs it. But hey, at the end of the day, it tastes good and you don't leave hungry. Same with your mixes.
For the record:
1) maybe I make my mixes on DVD?
2) The Kinks are absolutely that good. One day you'll take that copy of Magical Mystery Tour out of your munt and you'll see the light.
3) 47 is NOT old.

Love
-Drooling on the Dancefloor
(aka: Lord Fondledouche)

Spencer said...

NEXT MIX:
Beatlefight!!!

Mix One: John

1. Everybody's Got Something TO Hide Except For Me And My Monkey
2. Strawberry Fields
3. Cry Baby Cry
4. Baby's In Black
5. In My Life
6. Happiness In A Warm Gun
7. Help
8. I Am The Walrus
9. Rain
10. I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Mix Two: Paul

1. Why Don't We Do It In THe Road
2. Penny Lane
3. Mother Nature's Son
4. I'm Down
5. Blackbird
6. Lovely Rita
7. Lady Madonna
8. Magical Mystery Tour
9. Paperback Writer
10. Hey Jude

Mix Three: George

1. Old Brown Shoe
2. Piggies
3. Long, Long, Long
4. Savoy Truffle
5. Something
6. The Inner Light
7. Taxman
8. It's Only A Northern Song
9. Here Comes The Sun
10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Mix Four: Ringo

Awwww, Ringo is so cute (and the best drummer in the whole wide world!)


Love
-Spence

Jenny said...

omgomgomgomg under my thumb is my new favorite rollingstones song